Friday, June 21, 2013

Who am I?

My name is Anastacia Westphal and currently I am a graduate student at Hult International Business School. I was born in Ukraine, but after the dissolution of the USSR my family moved to Russia. I was raised in a small city the Russian exclave between Poland and Lithuania on the Baltic Sea. Now I live in San Francisco, CA, the leading center of high technology and entrepreneurship.

I came up with blogging idea long time ago, even before I moved in to the USA. I have always dreamed of studying abroad and living exactly in this country. So it actually took years to make my dreams come true. However, as they say, it is better late than never. I am a firm believer that "when you want something, all the Universe conspires in helping you to achieve it" (The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho). So let's get started pulling ourselves up by our own bootstraps!

“Do what you love!” This is one of the main secrets of Steve Jobs’ success, a great businessman of our modern world! And I feel really happy, because I have found what to love since I was a little girl.

I have always admired people who reach their goals. In most cases, they have a long and difficult way to their dreams, despite neither their rivals, nor the skeptics who always try to undermine their self-confidence and their belief in success. Single-mindedness – is their main secret! Fortunately, I have found this quality in myself in the childhood and now I am using it correctly.

I always knew that someday I would become successful in business and I wanted something more than just going to work and counting the minutes before you are allowed to check out. Isn't it boring? I definitely think that the ideal job is a job which you would look forward to. Therefore, I want to start my own business where I can do my best. Thus, my long-term goals are to invent something new and contribute to the global economy.

I believe that this blog will inspire young dreamers to achieve their career and life goals as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment